Owl Hunting Day Owl Hunting Day

Trollololol.

Krutches responds:

lololololololol

Refugee Refugee

Your problem is the way it was captured (IE your camera).
Also, try to add a soundtrack. Anything that adds a feeling to the story you're trying to tell.
2/5
4.3/10

RedMarlin responds:

Yeah, I was planning on adding a song, but I ran out of time before the project was due. I suppose I could still put one in though.

Mlp: Chrysalis Pov Nsfw Mlp: Chrysalis Pov Nsfw

Dafauq is this? Not exactly what I was expecting, bro.

Avoision Avoision

Not bad, I got all the way up to 15416. All I could think of was to add more of a variety of music.
Like maybe a playlist?
3/5
7.5/10

ToastedToastyToast responds:

I would add more music variety only music can consume a lot of file-size, the music in the one was about 1.5mb and that was after compression. I will definitely add more music to the next one, but adding music to this game would drastically increase loading time with no direct increase in game play value.

Thanks for the review

Zombie Defense Zombie Defense

Game gets to hard to quickly, only thing I could think that was wrong with it.

Dungeon Breaker Dungeon Breaker

Not a bad game, I like the idea of it seeming like a medieval dungeon, and your the prisoner. And the coin prospect seems legit to. Graphics are smooth, gameplay is justly so. And soundtrack goes splendid with it.
5/5
10/10
Well done!

UknownXL responds:

Im glad you enjoyed the game.

Cloud City (Preview) Cloud City (Preview)

I agree with what is stated below me. Absolutely wonderful melody. Makes me feel like i'm in an actual "Cloud City".
Well done!

AuruxBlu responds:

Thanks :)

Quick Metal Quick Metal

Not bad, I was actually getting into it while writing something and I was ashamed to hear it end so quickly. Would have been a lot better if it would have been longer.

Shenron1146 responds:

Haha. Sorry about that. Should be uploading some better Dnb soon though :D

Midnight Run Midnight Run

Amazing! This song got me into the mood I usually get into when I want to party all night long! This is now gonna be my new party song.
5/5
10/10
Props, bro. Props!

MarcHyrulian responds:

Im glad you liked it d(^^)b