Cloud City (Preview) Cloud City (Preview)

I agree with what is stated below me. Absolutely wonderful melody. Makes me feel like i'm in an actual "Cloud City".
Well done!

AuruxBlu responds:

Thanks :)

Quick Metal Quick Metal

Not bad, I was actually getting into it while writing something and I was ashamed to hear it end so quickly. Would have been a lot better if it would have been longer.

Shenron1146 responds:

Haha. Sorry about that. Should be uploading some better Dnb soon though :D

Midnight Run Midnight Run

Amazing! This song got me into the mood I usually get into when I want to party all night long! This is now gonna be my new party song.
5/5
10/10
Props, bro. Props!

MarcHyrulian responds:

Im glad you liked it d(^^)b

Necromancer's Return Necromancer's Return

Excellent. I personally found that the remix went perfect with the original song, which not many people can do quite as well as you did here. Bravo, good sir!
And it felt like it was progressing into a story of epic proportions!
5/5
10/10
(Note, Your the first person to get a full score like that from me. I'm very hard to impress. Well done!)

EagleGuard responds:

Haha, thank you very much! That was exactly what I was trying to achieve, so I'm glad you liked it that much =) Too bad I'm not good at animating, otherwise I would've actually created a flash-movie to go with it, but oh well... I guess our imagination is a great story teller as well ^^

Thanks for the review!

OUV Burning Bridges OUV Burning Bridges

Good song.
But dear Talemir,
Firstly, i'm not a troll. Secondly, I criticize everything that I find an error with. If you don't like negative feedback then don't upload to a website that naturally is going to have a lot of people who will give it to you when you upload something like that. I only try to help the community, not make others mad.
Above is in response to the email which, due to your account settings, I could not reply to.

Talemir responds:

It wasn't my work, but what you left on that persons page was a blatant insulting attack and a failed attempt at trolling, neither constructive nor criticism. If you want to help the community, try giving reasons for your opinion next time, not just a bunch of garbage.

Technolocaust (Demo) Technolocaust (Demo)

Excellent.
The singer has the perfect voice for this song, and the drummer is pretty bad ass.
Only thing I could suggest is making the drums, vocals, and guitar a little louder.

l0vemetal responds:

the vocalist and drum machine thank you kindly, sir. :)

After Obs After Obs

Really good. The only bad thing was, like you said, the audio being choppy. All in all a good beat!

Clarkticus responds:

Thanks for the review man. I'm going to be getting some better hardware sometime soon so I won't have to record through the mic on my old dell laptop haha. I'll keep u posted