Avoision Avoision

Not bad, I got all the way up to 15416. All I could think of was to add more of a variety of music.
Like maybe a playlist?
3/5
7.5/10

ToastedToastyToast responds:

I would add more music variety only music can consume a lot of file-size, the music in the one was about 1.5mb and that was after compression. I will definitely add more music to the next one, but adding music to this game would drastically increase loading time with no direct increase in game play value.

Thanks for the review

Zombie Defense Zombie Defense

Game gets to hard to quickly, only thing I could think that was wrong with it.

Dungeon Breaker Dungeon Breaker

Not a bad game, I like the idea of it seeming like a medieval dungeon, and your the prisoner. And the coin prospect seems legit to. Graphics are smooth, gameplay is justly so. And soundtrack goes splendid with it.
5/5
10/10
Well done!

UknownXL responds:

Im glad you enjoyed the game.

Breakout Classic Breakout Classic

Just a poor remake of a very old game. No sound, and the platform moves relatively slow.
0/5
0/10

Cute Explosions Cute Explosions

It seems like a good idea, but the general gameplay isn't that interesting.
What I suggest is making it to where you can shoot a lot faster.

Space Ron Adventures Space Ron Adventures

You should make the guns be able to shoot faster, like as many times as fast as you could press the C button.

Katpow Express Katpow Express

For some weird reason I can't seem to get enough ingredients to make more soup.
Sorry, this game fails.

PA: The Defender PA: The Defender

64 bit pixel animation and sound to match it. Not very impressive considering what is possible on today's computers.
Not to mention the game gets to hard to quickly, even to the point to where it's impossible to defend your base from everything at once, so the gameplay don't last very long.
Please try to up the pixel count and the soundbit, and make the gameplay longer.
1/5 2/10

Dummy Crusher Dummy Crusher

Good game, from a good website.
Soundtrack and game audio mix well, and graphics and gameplay is smooth and enjoyable.
I personally don't like this gametype, though.
3/5 8/10

Breakout/Arkanoid level e Breakout/Arkanoid level e

Not bad.
But the game isn't all that new or interesting, for that matter.
If this is a first game, it's pretty decent for what I've seen here on NG.
I suggest adding a little more variety on the gameplay, and adding a soundtrack.
Soundtracks can make/break a game, so choose wisely!
All in all, 2/5 5/10