Owl Hunting Day Owl Hunting Day

Trollololol.

Krutches responds:

lololololololol

Refugee Refugee

Your problem is the way it was captured (IE your camera).
Also, try to add a soundtrack. Anything that adds a feeling to the story you're trying to tell.
2/5
4.3/10

RedMarlin responds:

Yeah, I was planning on adding a song, but I ran out of time before the project was due. I suppose I could still put one in though.

Mlp: Chrysalis Pov Nsfw Mlp: Chrysalis Pov Nsfw

Dafauq is this? Not exactly what I was expecting, bro.

Truth of Osama: Remake Truth of Osama: Remake

Excellent. I like everything about this, the only thing I can think of that was wrong with it was when they spoke you could hear the background noise, and it's mostly static.
4/5
9/10

Dosensuppen responds:

You're a fantastic individual.

Truth Of Osama 2 Truth Of Osama 2

Kind of cheesy, no offense. I like the music. That's just about it.
The animation is lifeless, and the quality of the vocal recording is horrible.
Add a little more life to your animations, and get better microphones for recording your voice acting, and then your videos should be immensely better.
1/5
2/10

Gimmick responds:

Hmm

I don't exactly try to emphasize vocal recording quality as I am scraping the bottom of the barrel for voice actors who would do it for a cut of the ad rev, and the animation...? I'm not exactly experienced very fully with animation so consider this one of my "practice projects".

ehtycs Nayn ehtycs Nayn

Lol, very nice. I like the idea of an evil nyan cat. The song in reverse sounds kind of demented, and it does get annoying after so long, but nice idea!

ComboMania 2012 ComboMania 2012

Doesn't play.
I'd fix that first before trying to re-upload it.

HeThinkzLikeNoOthEr responds:

I wouldn't know how to fix that..the preloaders I use come from this site!!..ive posted a link to another site where it loaded fine!!...the file is fixed now!!

Dragon Ball Multiverse 1 Dragon Ball Multiverse 1

You want a real critic? Well, you got one!
To be honest, this was a really good flash. A good majority of the animation and graphics were spot on, but there were those scenes where it looks like you drew them in 10 minutes or less. The voice acting on the time clock was shotty at best, and the fact that none of the characters spoke made the video seem mediocre. And also, some of the animation wasn't very good, either.
But other than that, this was by far one of the best DBZ remakes I have ever seen.
4.5/5 (even though I rated a 5, because I want to see you improve on this :D )
9.7/10

bocodamondo responds:

thanks. il try to get some voices in EP2

Pokemon - Brock Gets Laid Pokemon - Brock Gets Laid

LOL! This is EXACTLY how I feel about pokemon. They all just want it up the ass.
Good job, smooth animation, and I honestly didn't see what you were talking about when you said 'Stretched'
5/5
10/10

SpeedoSausage responds:

Oh, I just meant like...erm... well the scene where its most notable is when Brock says "SAYWHAAAAAAT?" just before the Dugtrio strikes, the screen sorta' stretches vertically. Its not that big of a deal but little things like that bother me. Thanks alot, though :D

The Army Executioner-P.1 The Army Executioner-P.1

Not a bad idea. I like the message that the video delivers, however...
The animation was morbid at best. And the fact that there is no voice acting makes the video worst still.
The message is a good idea, but I suggest adding voice acting, remastering the audio for the video itself, and better animation, other than that, not to bad.
2/5
4/10

MattmanProductionsTM responds:

Ok...mabye i'll redo it, thanks for the review.