ProjectArbiter

15 Movie Reviews

Trollololol.

Krutches responds:

lololololololol

Your problem is the way it was captured (IE your camera).
Also, try to add a soundtrack. Anything that adds a feeling to the story you're trying to tell.
2/5
4.3/10

RedMarlin responds:

Yeah, I was planning on adding a song, but I ran out of time before the project was due. I suppose I could still put one in though.

Excellent. I like everything about this, the only thing I can think of that was wrong with it was when they spoke you could hear the background noise, and it's mostly static.
4/5
9/10

Dosensuppen responds:

You're a fantastic individual.

16 Game Reviews

Not bad, I got all the way up to 15416. All I could think of was to add more of a variety of music.
Like maybe a playlist?
3/5
7.5/10

Game gets to hard to quickly, only thing I could think that was wrong with it.

Not a bad game, I like the idea of it seeming like a medieval dungeon, and your the prisoner. And the coin prospect seems legit to. Graphics are smooth, gameplay is justly so. And soundtrack goes splendid with it.
5/5
10/10
Well done!

UknownXL responds:

Im glad you enjoyed the game.

6 Audio Reviews

I agree with what is stated below me. Absolutely wonderful melody. Makes me feel like i'm in an actual "Cloud City".
Well done!

AuruxBlu responds:

Thanks :)

Not bad, I was actually getting into it while writing something and I was ashamed to hear it end so quickly. Would have been a lot better if it would have been longer.

Shenron1146 responds:

Haha. Sorry about that. Should be uploading some better Dnb soon though :D

Amazing! This song got me into the mood I usually get into when I want to party all night long! This is now gonna be my new party song.
5/5
10/10
Props, bro. Props!

MarcHyrulian responds:

Im glad you liked it d(^^)b

I have nothing to say on this topic. Other than the fact that i'm a BIG vocaloid fan ;D

26, Male